ZAYER has recently delivered the high speed Gantry milling machine, NEOS 6000 model to Audi Tooling Barcelona.
This new machine will serve as a support for the ZAYER machining center, TEBAS 6000 model, supplied in 2015.
The TEBAS model has more than fulfilled the expectations of the demanding German car manufacturer and that has meant the access of ZAYER to Volkswagen group.
Proof of this is the new machine TEBAS 6000 currently being installed at Audi Tooling Barcelona facilities,
as well as the next supplies of Zayer machines in Volkswagen Mexico – Puebla (NEOS 4000) and Volkswagen Brazil (TEBAS 6000).
Tryout-Center de AUDI en Martorell – Cataluña
Main specifications NEOS 6000:
• Heidenhain TNC 640 numerical control with HR 550 FS wireless handwheel
• Longitudinal travel (X axis): 6000 mm
• Cross travel (Y axis): 4500 mm
• Vertical travel (Z axis): 1500 mm
• Table surface : 5500 x 4000 mm
• Distance between columns: 5500 mm
• Plate for automatic rotation of the heads
• 45º automatic head, 360.000 positions, 45 kW – 6000 min-1
• 35º automatic head, 360.000 positions with electrospindle 24.000 min-1
• RENISHAW RMP 600 probe for part measurement
• – Self calibration of the heads (Apps developed by ZAYER)